I can't remember but God does (also ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer for myself. My grandson had his W-2 come to my house and I put them up and now I can't remember where I put them. I don't want him to be upset with me and he wants to do his taxes tomorrow Please pray that God gives me the memory to remember where I put them thank you.Amen. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
Views
I tried to call Scott but no answer. This seems to be happening a lot lately. I can't do this any more. My heart hurts to much to continue to hope in a hopeless situation. I tried so hard buti can't do this anymore. I'm a mess. I do love Scott so much but if it's not reciprocateed then what's...
Replies
Views
I have given up on love because the frustration i feel is a lot I developed feelings for my male friend but coz we are the same age he said we be friends I didn't object I agreed but they have grown I see no hope from his side but what annoys me is the feelings can't go .I have lost energy to...
Replies
Views
I'm working on stopping my antidepressant, a low dose of cymbalta. I'm a Christian, but I'm going through a really tough time. I'm forgetful, angry, irritable, can't sleep well, and am always in a bad mood. I live alone, so thankfully this isn't affecting others. I also have a bad back so I'm in...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my mother in law answer her phone and realize it is off the hook or not charged. It is my son's birthday and she completely forgot to cal him. This dementia of hers is downright maddening and I can't deal with it anymore. I don't even know if she is telling the truth, maybe she...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom