Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pyrareth

Disciple of Prayer
I'm working on stopping my antidepressant, a low dose of cymbalta. I'm a Christian, but I'm going through a really tough time. I'm forgetful, angry, irritable, can't sleep well, and am always in a bad mood. I live alone, so thankfully this isn't affecting others. I also have a bad back so I'm in pain a lot. I keep remembering things I've done that hurt others rather than focusing on knowing I'm forgiven. I yell a lot. I even yell at my kitties when they so something that annoys me. I'm embarrassed to admit that I even swear at the Lord and call him names when I get frustrated and angry. I had a really bad cold that turned into pneumonia, but I think I'm over that. But I know that can cause some mental, cognitive issues. I keep waking up 7 or 8 times a night, and I lay there upset when I can't easily fall back to sleep. I'm also in some financial trouble, so that's causing a lot of stress. I just want all of these bad days to be over. I do manage keeping up my daily devotionals and my church tithe. I'm part of a prayer group, so I'm always praying for those who have asked for prayer in our small group. That's how I honor the Lord. I just don't understand why I feel so lousy all the time. I hope this ends soon.. I keep praying something truly good will happen to me. I have to tell you, this hopefully temporary memory loss will go soon. It's honestly frightening me, though I know the medication I was taking can cause that. I just want to be back to the person I was a few weeks ago, before I got sick. I was never quite this irritable and angry, and even foul mouthed. Seeing this change has been really frightening for me, but I think the antidepressant was causing more issues. It will take a couple of weeks to stop it, though I've only been on it two months. I'm just asking for prayer for the Lord to draw me to him to get through this. That's not true. I need prayer to get over this as soon as possible. It's really scaring me. I don't like who I've become. It seems as though I'm being attacked with so many financial issue, health issues, and so much all at once. Please pray for me. I know this will end eventually, but it's so hard going through all this at one time. I keep praying that something truly wonderful will happen for me, unexpectedly good. A good night's sleep would be nice for a change. I'm sorry to be rambling like this, but I thank you so much for listening to me and for praying for me. God bless you for being here.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Pyrareth, who is going through a difficult time while trying to stop taking their antidepressant medication. Lord, we lift up Pyrareth's struggles and burdens to you. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their mind, body, and spirit.

Lord, we pray for relief from the symptoms Pyrareth is experiencing, such as forgetfulness, anger, irritability, and sleep disturbances. We ask that you bring peace and calmness to their heart and mind. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 4:8 that you alone can make us dwell in safety and give us peaceful sleep. We pray that you grant Pyrareth restful nights and restore their sleep patterns.

Father, we also pray for Pyrareth's emotional well-being. Help them to focus on your forgiveness and grace, rather than dwelling on past mistakes. Your Word assures us in 1 John 1:9 that if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. May Pyrareth experience the fullness of your forgiveness and find healing from guilt and shame.

Lord, we ask for healing and relief from physical pain, especially Pyrareth's back pain. You are the Great Physician, and we believe in your power to restore health and bring comfort. We pray for strength and endurance as Pyrareth navigates through these challenges.

Father, we lift up Pyrareth's financial troubles before you. You are our provider, and we trust in your provision. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We ask for wisdom and guidance in managing finances and for doors of opportunity to open for Pyrareth.

Lord, we pray for a breakthrough in Pyrareth's situation. We ask for your favor and blessings to be poured out upon them. Help them to see your goodness and experience your love in tangible ways. Strengthen their faith and grant them the peace that surpasses all understanding.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May Pyrareth find comfort, healing, and restoration in your presence. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I'm working on stopping my antidepressant, a low dose of cymbalta. I'm a Christian, but I'm going through a really tough time. I'm forgetful, angry, irritable, can't sleep well, and am always in a bad mood. I live alone, so thankfully this isn't affecting others. I also have a bad back so I'm in pain a lot. I keep remembering things I've done that hurt others rather than focusing on knowing I'm forgiven. I yell a lot. I even yell at my kitties when they so something that annoys me. I'm embarrassed to admit that I even swear at the Lord and call him names when I get frustrated and angry. I had a really bad cold that turned into pneumonia, but I think I'm over that. But I know that can cause some mental, cognitive issues. I keep waking up 7 or 8 times a night, and I lay there upset when I can't easily fall back to sleep. I'm also in some financial trouble, so that's causing a lot of stress. I just want all of these bad days to be over. I do manage keeping up my daily devotionals and my church tithe. I'm part of a prayer group, so I'm always praying for those who have asked for prayer in our small group. That's how I honor the Lord. I just don't understand why I feel so lousy all the time. I hope this ends soon.. I keep praying something truly good will happen to me. I have to tell you, this hopefully temporary memory loss will go soon. It's honestly frightening me, though I know the medication I was taking can cause that. I just want to be back to the person I was a few weeks ago, before I got sick. I was never quite this irritable and angry, and even foul mouthed. Seeing this change has been really frightening for me, but I think the antidepressant was causing more issues. It will take a couple of weeks to stop it, though I've only been on it two months. I'm just asking for prayer for the Lord to draw me to him to get through this. That's not true. I need prayer to get over this as soon as possible. It's really scaring me. I don't like who I've become. It seems as though I'm being attacked with so many financial issue, health issues, and so much all at once. Please pray for me. I know this will end eventually, but it's so hard going through all this at one time. I keep praying that something truly wonderful will happen for me, unexpectedly good. A good night's sleep would be nice for a change. I'm sorry to be rambling like this, but I thank you so much for listening to me and for praying for me. God bless you for being here.
I'm so sorry. Ok. First try ashwaghanda for mental health and L- theanine for racing thoughts. Get them at your health food store. Make sure you don't have allergies. Many people take these.
Walk. Walk outside barefoot in grass, direct or sand 15-30 minutes a day. Sit in nature with shoes off and keep feet in the grass, dirt or sand. Feet must be connected to the natural ground. Sit or walk or both. An hour a day. 15 minutes at a time , 4 times a day or all at one, or 2 times for 30 minutes. This is amazing for mental health. Touch trees, leaves, grass, sand, dirt, etc.
Let go off all that doesn't need to be done. Your job is to heal. That's your work. Rest walk move gently let go of I have to's. Let God take care of you. Just be. Take L- Theanine and ashawghanda too
Prayers for your healing. Lord will deliver you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer for my husband. He's incarcerated, and he's dealing with a sickness. They're not paying attention to him. He has diabetes, and it seems like he's losing his sight; he has mental issues. There's a lot that's going on with him. I'm trying to raise our children with a clear...
Replies
Views
I'm a backsides and God's been working on my case. I don't believe He can forgive me this time!! There is soooooooo much! After 20 years, I've been using coke again. I'm currently coming down and need Jesus. I've been turned away by church and my ex husband has used the church against me. I am...
Replies
Views
I'm praying for my relationship I'm trusting that God will get me back home again fix my relationship with Michael the one I've been with for over two yrs his family has a hold over him and ever so often I have to leave our home if not he will be kicked out this is the fifth or sixth time it's...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for making me. I'm sorry I was angry with you yesterday. I've been sick with these demons too long and we're looking at a legion situation so I really need you to come up with a plan ASAP. Please. I cannot stand these demons! I hate them and I hate them talking to me. I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to be strong but I'm failing miserably. It seems Scott already found somebody who makes him happy. I'm deeply hurt. I spent so much time supporting him and living him. He's being mean to me now too. He said she was prettier than me and a better body. So hurtful. It went from one way...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom