I can't miss work so I pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job is so stressful lately and it's making me feel unhappy some of the girls have had car issues so I am always the one to pick them all up and other girls won't help out with picking girls up I need prayers that they will step up so I won't have to do everything. I'm also looking for a new...
Replies
10
Views
366
Please pray that I feel better so I can work in a few hours. I can't really afford to miss work because my parents need my financial help. Please pray. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
293
Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes, in audits, enrollment or helping anyone...
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom