I can't learn anything. Currently, ...

Please Pray For Those Who Pray For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name today and for always bless everyone who has prayed or will pray for my prayer request with everything that they each stand in need of and everything that You want each of them to have. Bless them exceeding, abundantly, above all that they have ever prayed, dream, or wanted from You. Bless each of them to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give them each the desire and strength to give You first place in their lives. God bless them and enlarge their territory. Let Your hand be with them and keep them from all evil so that they will cause no pain. God protect and keep each of them safe. God please fully deliver and heal every one of them physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially for Your glory. God please honor this prayer also over my life. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO LEAVE WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE I CHANGE MY NAME IN SECRET..MY DAUGHTERS MY SON LIVE THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO AND DONT GET UPSET IM TO ATTACKED DAY NIGHT FROM THE EVIL TAKERS IDK Y THEY JUST DONT WANT ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING....I GET FREEDOM FROM TRYING TO...
Replies
10
Views
177
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
283
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,007
Messages
16,794,412
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom