I Can't Go Back

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileypoo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileypoo

Guest
hello again everybody i need you all to pray for me again. you see i am a recovering addict and alcoholic and i have been clean and free for ### years. well i relapsed something i don't need in my life again i just got overwhelmed with everything that's going bad in my life and gave up but i don't want that life again please pray for me i know God will answer prayer because he has. and i love all yall and keep the prayers going up for me. i am getting ready to attend a meeting. thanks all

s
 
```html
Child of God,



Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember, don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. Everything is going to be alright. God is in control.



default_heart2.gif
:heart2: ​

My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

​

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well-being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my loved ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.



2[FONT:Papyrus]He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]3[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]4[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]5[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]6[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###, [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]
```
 
Yes Lord, I am in agreement to this prayer Lord, Thank you for ### being so honest Lord, none of us are perfect Lord, Help her in her sobriety Lord. With YOU all things she can overcome Lord, Strengthen her stronger than she can imagine Lord, Help her to resist the temptations Lord, Help her to know when she asks you Lord in complete sincerity, YOU will remove her from that temptation, Lord, Thank you for ### Lord, for she can help sooooo many Lord, when it is Your Divine Timing Lord, She is your daughter Lord, Give her your divine courage Lord, I Pray for your Miracle for her Lord, May she give you all the Glory and Praise just now through KNOWING you will get her through this, you love her and you will and are carrying her just now Lord, In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Depend on the Lord, Trust him and he will take care of you. Psalm 37:5

The Lord is MY ROCK, IN WHOM I FIND PROTECTION, HE IS MY SHIELD, THE STRENGTH OF MY SALVATION AND OF MY STRONGHOLD, MY HIGH TOWER, MY SAVIOR. 2 SAMUEL 22:2-3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUDKkYOaF24&feature=related

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecIBtvOomZo
 
Father God I ask that You would help this person to stay clean of anything of an addictive nature, and I ask that you would draw this person closer to you through prayer and the reading of your word. Blessed Father You see all the needs of this person spiritually, and I ask that You would bless this person in all ways. In Jesus name this I pray.
 
Jesus,

I'm praying for ###. I know you are a God that can help people overcome obstacles; and I give you thanks for helping ### stay clean these past years. Now I pray you will help them stay on the right path on cleanliness and able to tell the enemy, "NO MORE!!" You said in John that the enemy, "is a liar and the father of all lies..and came to steal, kill, and destroy." God, I pray you will Bless ### he will tell the enemy 'no' when the temptation to drink or do drugs come about. You said you always give us a way out when we are tempted, so I pray you will show ### that way out when times get tough. I pray for them in Jesus' Name, Amen...
 
```markdown
"As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me." -- PSALM 55:16 (KJV)

​




† Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, we pray for this child of yours who has come to request prayer. We know that bad addictive habits are hard to break, Lord, but we also know the strength that you bring to us once we are properly aligned with thee. We pray that your mighty river of Divine blessings may touch her and flow through her this very day and make her whole again! We Trust and Believe in thee! We know you want only the very best for our dear friend and that your mighty power will move unto her so that she will never again be tempted by the adversary to do things that are unbecoming and dangerous to her life. The power of the adversary is nothing to match with thine, O great Lord, King of Heaven and Earth! We therefore leave this petition in your mighty Divine hands. May your will be done. We Love You, Jesus! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy Most Holy Name. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer and the Twenty Third Psalm) †

I now lay spiritual hands as in the Bible on this thy daughter along with the Christian elders of this forum to bring the peace, the love, and the joy that God wishes for her to receive. God wants her well and happy from this moment forward and free from anything that would be harmful and that would obstruct her spiritual life with Him! And as He commands, so it is in His most Blessed Holy name. Amen and Amen.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Dearest sister in Christ, behold the following Scripture to be said several times daily three times each time.

"He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me." -- PSALM 55:18 (KJV)

​
```
 
gIVE STRENGTH TO THIS PRECIOUS ONE SO THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MORE RELAPSES AND TURN THINGS AROUND FOR THEM IN THEIR LIFE. THANK YOU LORD YOU ARE A FORGIVING GOD.
 
Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide ### with your gentle mercy and fill ### mind with wisdom. Let ### work always find its origin in You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father strengthen ### to resist the temptation and the urge to take the alcohol and drugs again, help him not to take that wrong path... Help him Lord to stay clean, and give him the strength to say NO, in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.
 
I pray that the curse of dependency is lifted from your life right now, in Jesus' name. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

John 8:36

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY ALL WORD CURSES 🤬 DARK BLACK MAGIC FROM HELL FROM SATAN WHOS ACTING SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS PIGGY BACKERS LET IT BE BROKEN CHAINS HOOKS CRAP SPELLS CRAP WITCHCRAFT COME OFF OF ME MY ###, MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
7
Views
146
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has always had issues sleeping, but has gotten worse in the last month since school ended. I cannot handle this anymore and it is not good for him. How will I get him up for the class he is supposed to be starting and other important dates? This is...
Replies
6
Views
113
I am not going to go back to Church or read the Bible and pray anymore and now it has proven that Jesus is listening but not responding so I will leave you. I will be more happy. INJ Amen.
Replies
5
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom