I Cant Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jewel_chappell@yahoo.com

Guest
im trying to stay focused on God, it's getting hard. I have so many distractions coming at me. Please, please, please pray for ###.
 
Sister, I have prayed for restoration of your mind. That you are able to not only focus, but focus better than you have EVER been able to. I believe God has heard my prayer on your behalf and answered it to the fullest extent. GLORY TO GOD !!! AMEN !!
 
```html
A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray. God I ask in Jesus’ name "Bless Me. Supply all my need. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself to me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become reality, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly real, true, and undying love for You Lord Jesus." God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.



Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. You have prayed and others have prayed for you. Now we are going to wait on God. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!





Psalm 27:14….Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 12:12: “Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse serves as a warning against the endless pursuit...
Replies
6
Views
152
Life in i get a new home to move stayyyyyyyy where myself and 2 cats and i can be happy 😊 secure healthy no worries just focus on starting a new day with fun greatlyyyy..Life in i get to pack up organizing all of my belongings that are cute or classy just a very light amount enough for a 5Th...
Replies
12
Views
363
I need to focus on practical things and my wife will not let me. She keeps worrying about everything under the sun and I keep telling her that she needs to go to the Lord, and when I go to the Lord with her, she often just uses time in prayer to let her mind wander on more things to worry...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom