I can't complain these days. I'm a newlywed and I'm expecting ###.

LaToya Bell

Humble Prayer Partner
I can't complain these days. I'm a newlywed and I'm expecting a baby in July. Life isn't easy but it's getting better. I just want to thank God for my blessing. I just want to be a better woman, mother, and wife. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career, and Christian Trapper's "Love Bound" on YouTube.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17

"Bulletproof Marriage" marriage book.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
282
I notice my boyfriend’s ex-wife does not text my boyfriend as much and she does not call him as much. I pray she continues to stop and completely. I also want to pray that my boyfriend does not ever feel the need to reach out to her for anything. I pray he understands he can reach out to his...
Replies
8
Views
502
I'm a Tanzanian man, born on 23rd January 1981. Currently in Uganda, having a registered company working in water projects as a subcontractor. I started primary school in 1990 and finished in 1996 with good pass mark, joined secondary school in 1997 and finished 2000 in division one 17 points...
Replies
4
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom