I Can T Bear This Loneliness Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
463
Dear Pastor Benny Hinn, I married from 1999. But from that year, I have been having a lot of problems in my life. I am crying with a broken heart. I have no peace of mind, can't sleep properly at night. Sometimes I'm awake the whole night. I don't know what is happening. From 1999, I have been...
Replies
6
Views
667
  • Locked
lord I can't take this loneliness any more it is not good for me please lord have mercy on me please please lord send ### back to me now without delay with a love for me like no other in every way now that I will be truly truly amazed enalreg my faith in you also lord please send great wonderful...
Replies
2
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom