lord I can't take this loneliness anymore it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord I can't take this loneliness any more it is not good for me please lord have mercy on me please please lord send ### back to me now without delay with a love for me like no other in every way now that I will be truly truly amazed enalreg my faith in you also lord please send great wonderful friends into my life abundantly now speedly surround me with so much love please in jesus name send me great joy happiness love romance companionship I desire great fulfillment in every way now without delay in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
280
Lord please my neighbour upstairs is constantly - every night harassing me with night noise. I am speechless. It is impossible I can't take it any more. He doesn't care at all. He just must be noisy. I don't understand how can people be so selfish. I cannot function if I am sleepy every day...
Replies
5
Views
259
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Please consider contacting a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can provide the support and guidance you need. Remember...
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom