I broke my arm and have a lot of pain. Tomorrow I

hope04

Humble Prayer Partner
I broke my arm and have a lot of pain. Tomorrow I have surgery. I'm worried and hope for fast recovery. Please help me with your prayers. I will forever be thankful.
 
Lord, we pray for healing grace for the arm and for a successful surgery and fast recovery.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen

I had a broken upper arm and shoulder last ###.... it is very painful indeed to break something... it will get better though. Praying for you.
 
In the name of Jesus, ### be healthy, well, healed, and whole, now. Thank you Jesus.
 
Praying pain-free & healing! I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hands and surround you with His strength and peace. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Hope you’ll get well soon. God be with you!

 
My prayers go with you tomorrow into surgery. God will be with you; never fear. I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer with a Yes! Thank You Jesus!

A Prayer For You:God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper consistently in the Word and Ways of God. God bless me to know and love You in truth. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and the strength to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Let everything that I go through draw me closer to You. God cover me. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Hide me behind the cross. Let no weapon ever formed against me prosper. Be with me as a mighty warrior, so all my persecutors will stumble, fail, and be thoroughly disgraced. Deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You God. Walk through my home and move out everything that is not of you (spiritually and in the natural). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always in Jesus' name I pray. God Thank You for Loving Me. Amen!

Prayer Changes Things!
Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel stupid. I fell into temptation and now I’m at risk of getting HSV. Now all I can think about is how I will ruin my future love life with my husband and how it will be difficult to have kids. This will ruin my life. Please pray for healing and peace of mind.
Replies
8
Views
292
I can't stop thinking about my ex-wife. I place her and all the thoughts above the Lord. I need grace from God to help me to put Him first. I need to make Him my first love. I need to break the hold my spirit has to my ex-wife. I'm the one who cheated on her and a year and a half ago I heard a...
Replies
5
Views
527
Hi my name is ###. I broke my elbow joint completely. I got surgery and now I have titanium implants. I can't move my elbow anymore and physical therapy is not very helpful. May I ask you for prayer please? I need a miracle for my elbow and arm because my job requires to move my arms and if my...
Replies
15
Views
638
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom