I Bound Query In Jesus Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, please pray for me, I have been working for 24 years now, without any query in my file, but from 20th September to date, I have received two queries, and the second query is going to be sent to the Governor of my State, all about lateness to work, let the Lord almighty deliver me from all evils, and help me to work and retire at the appointed time but should not be by query, or any adjective the devil may decide to use to disqualify me from getting my benefit after many years of service, in Jesus name.
 
dearly beloved pls let not your spirit troubled. lord almighty answered. read 1 peter 3:14. donot be afraid of their threats nor be troubled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ and Spiritual Prayer Warriors. It's with a heavy heart I come before you with another Prayer Request. A Prayer that the Enemy be bound from using the Market Manager of St Arnaud Market as a tool of oppression against me. St Arnaud is a small town about 150...
Replies
9
Views
206
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will reveal the truth to all wrongdoers, wrong people, meddlers, sinful people, meddlers, and the mockers and evil & bad people to all the wrongs that they have done in life, including anything against me and my relations at all or if any of the wrong is...
Replies
6
Views
187
No reason to be here anymore, no reason to live. If you won't take me please give me a sure fire method and the courage to do it myself. I don't want anyone to go with me. I'd prefer painless and peaceful if that's possible. I'm ready to go any time now, God. I'm thinking that ### weeks from...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom