I believe that God is releasing supernatural favor and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I believe that God is releasing supernatural favor and prosperity to those reading this post. You will walk in abundant blessings and divine provision from this day forward. In Jesus name! If you receive it WRITE AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An end of the year miracle! I decree and declare Amos 9:13-15 over my life! Amen! Lord forgive me for when we sinned against you in the realm of my finances; or in any other ways. Lord, Philippians 4:19 says “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ...
Replies
8
Views
328
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 72:16: “May grain abound throughout the land; on the tops of the hills may it sway. May the crops flourish like Lebanon and thrive like the grass of the field.” Psalm 72:16 envisions a kingdom blessed with prosperity, where the land...
Replies
7
Views
313
Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom