Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Esther 9:19 – “That is why rural Jews-those living in villages-observe the fourteenth of the month of Adar as a day of joy and feasting, a day for giving presents to each other.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Esther 9:19 explains how...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Song of Solomon 7:13: “The mandrakes send out their fragrance, and at our door is every delicacy, both new and old, that I have stored up for you, my beloved.”
This verse is a tender and poetic expression of love and longing, emphasizing...
Hi. Its me again.
I just want to come here to pray again and say..
Dear Lord,
I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...