I believe in God the Father, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe that nothing is impossible with You. I need a miracle in my life and I need it soon. I don't think that I can hold out any longer. Please pray..
Replies
9
Views
33
Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
279
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom