I believe and trust you, Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
I believe and trust you Lord!!! I am Thankful for everything you have done for me!!! I am really being tested lately. Since Dec. 2011 I've been looking for full-time work with benefits in ###, ###. I have been cleaning and organizing houses for the past few months. I only worked @ 1/2 days last week. I desparately needs to be working every day this week!!! The 1st week I was sick, the 2nd week my car was in the shop for several days, and this week I haven't worked 1 single day. My sister was kind enough to pay my electric bill before it was disconnected. I know have numerous financial deadlines looming over my head, and $2 in the bank. I desperately need to working as week speak.

These are the following financial deadlines looming over my head: Hair cut $65 (Due 2/18), Verizon Wireliess $150 (Due 1/30 before midnight), Car Tag $71 or $142.30 (No Later than Due 1/31), Capital One $25 (Due 2/1), Credit One $25 (Due 2/5), Geico Car Insurance $71.55 (Due 2/6), Rent $525 (Due 2/5), ECUA $32 (Due 2/6 before 5 pm), Merrick Bank $37 (Due 2/12), & Verizon Wireless $150 (Due 2/13).

Please continue to strengthen me through your strength Lord!!! Please give me ABOVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!! I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING ALL OF MY NEEDS AS WE SPEAK!!!


Sincerely,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
279
Dear Jesus Christ please help me believe in myself and you and God! I believe that I can get my work done correctly and on time. I believe that God will help my doctors remove my back and leg pain. I believe that my bosses and my coworkers and my customers will have a soft heart and will have...
Replies
7
Views
262
God, I ask the silent requests. Thank You. ###
Replies
4
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom