I beg you to ask the Lord to work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I beg you to ask the Lord to work in me fortitude, confidence and be immune to be able to resist the temptations of lust, carnal desires and passions! Let us ask God to make me be able to resist this type of temptation so that God's heart glad, and glorified the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Eternal glory and honor to His Name!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
```
The Lord is with you!​
Joshua 1:9​
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."​
```
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it [John 1:5]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
254
I have no reason to still be here. I'm in pain. I beg you, please take me - preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. Please, I'm begging you.
Replies
7
Views
227
I'm begging everyone to please pray for me to have my work permit be approved and be released already. I'm begging everyone to please pray for me to be able to start working already. I'm desperate to earn money so that I can pay for my debts and give my family a better living condition. I beg...
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom