I ask you to join me in praying that GOD's will be

Macsdawtr

Disciple of Prayer
I ask you to join me in praying that GOD's will be done and that I hear HIM clearly. I am considering purchasing a home/investment property. I pray that if HE allows me to make this purchase that everything goes smoothly and that I receive supernatural favor regarding the finances. I also pray that if this is not HIS will that the deal falls through, with no adverse effect, that all doors to this deal are closed and HIS true will revealed to me. Amen. ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
160
Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
186
My marriage is under significant attack. Urgent, urgent prayers need for reconciliation and restoration. May the Living God soften my husband's heart and draw him to Himself. May all demonic advice/counsel be rendered ineffective. May he come to repentance. May divorce be stopped in Jesu's name...
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom