Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask you please please please with all my heart thank you lord for the money I have savings I have benefits I have I want to buy lord multiply property's homes mansions villas plots land nothing is impossible for you you my lord my god own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole entire world your words say ask and I will receive keep on asking that your joy gladness will be full I stand lord on your words promises I ask you please please bless protect and please please please multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord without any delay at all in millions millions millions as I desire right now without any delay alot alot more more every day please lord do this for me please please without any delay at all please in Jesus Christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord completely totally permanently forever destroy sever the whole entire relationship woth ### my husband and ### in absolutely every single way form right now please permanently forever in jesus christ name lord please please...
Replies
10
Views
104
Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
90
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lird thst you lidd own absolutely all the millions millions golds riches wealth of this whole entire world in jesus christ name thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please...
Replies
5
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom