abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I ask you please please lord bless me please with a lot a lot a lot better mobile phone cameras mobile phone that takes totally awesome incredibly superior outstanding breathtaking photographs videos selfies snap chats snap chatting video Dave time video Watapp videos that I am astonished with a very very long battery life at a really great bargain awesome prices now please without any delay a lot a lot a lot better than the one I have at the moment now please without any delay please lord in Jesus Christ name's.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you please please bless make me absolutely every single part of me awsomely incredibly outstandly soo very very photogenic in absolutely every single way form there is please lord to be photogenic in absolutely all every photographes videos selfies video calls taken of me right now...
Replies
8
Views
494
Lord, Lord, I ask you, please, please, please bless and make me absolutely every single part of me, please. Look incredibly, truly awesome, incredibly beautiful, incredibly gorgeous, incredibly stunning, incredibly sexy, incredibly young, incredibly youthful, incredibly ageless, incredibly...
Replies
7
Views
422
Lord, Lord, I ask you, please, please, please, bless and make me, please, absolutely every single part of me, please, look a lot, a lot, a lot better than absolutely all every single all every filter without any filters at all that I am truly, truly blown away, astonished, amazed, overwhelmed...
Replies
6
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom