I ask you make way where there is no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask you make way where there is no way for you to repair my relationship good Lord and guide to love each other and be together forever. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength tomorrow give me self control I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire make a way where it seems to be no way bring in the help and coverage scatter, confuse...
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life today Lord make a way where it seems to be no way today and everyday protect my home don't let me be homeless I draw a bloodline against ###...
Replies
6
Views
116
Dear Family Of God, Today I wish for you to pray for me and with me for the following. I wish for God to make a way, where there seems to be no way. Open shut doors and close doors that needs to be shut. Shed light in places hidden and hide places from the enemy, especially ones that he can...
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,498
Messages
16,788,613
Members
649,060
Latest member
Smeaview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom