I ask that you pray for my relationship with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask that you pray for my relationship with ###. We are pretty happy and solid. But his ex ### is so devious and manipulative and uses their young daughter as a way to manipulate and control. Please pray that our relationship can endure this and I also ask that you pray for his ex and also for his daughter ###. She is the one unfortunately caught in the middle. I want her peace of mind and well-being. I also ask that you pray for me; I want and need the wisdom to better handle this and not take it out on ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
257
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
372
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom