I ask that you help me pray for my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter wanda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wanda

Guest
I ask that you help me pray for my mother. She is in a Hospice home right now. She was on life support for 12 days and praise the LORD she has been off the life support for almost a week and breathing on her own with having to use 3 L of oxygen but the doctors didn't think she would come off the life support. It is a miracle she came off the life support but we have a big God and he is the GREAT physician and healer. I believe if it is his will, he can raise my mom up from that hospice bed. She has so many things wrong with her like stage 4 lung cancer, congested heart failure, and COPD and she had a stroke in December but having said that, our God can do anything if it is his will. I know he can and I ask for everyone to help me pray for that. Please help me pray.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father in heaven for the grace of your holy name please heal this ###! in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for a complete healing for your ### and pray GOD restores every part of her body and that all cancer cells will be destroyed as well. My ### has just been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and I, as well, am trusting in the Lord for a complete healing for my ###. I also pray for GOD to grant you strength and endurance during these difficult times. I stand in agreement with your in prayer for your ### and God Bless You!
 
Lord you are source of everything. I pray that you will heal this mother in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
216
asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...
Replies
8
Views
309
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom