I ask in prayer that I find ...

maria197

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask in prayer that I find a great new job soon very soon and that my financial burden is alleviated. And that I am protected from all evil as the rest of my earthly family. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I ask in prayer that I find a great new job soon very soon and that my financial burden is alleviated. And that I am protected from all evil as the rest of my earthly family. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
I prayed in Jesus name
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
130
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
189
LIFE IN I FIND A PLACE TO LIVE IN ### OR ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY TO LIVE MY EYES STOP WATERING TODAY. I FIND A PLACE IM WELCOMED AND MY FAMILY OUR PETS CAN BE WELCOMED GREATLY LIFE IN MY UNCOMMON FAVOR IS WITH ME GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom