I ask God to get me through ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Aebwynn and their prayer request. Lord, we ask for Your strength and guidance during this difficult time. We pray that You would provide comfort and peace to Aebwynn, knowing that You are with them every step of the way.

Father, we ask that You intervene in the situation Aebwynn is facing. We pray that the person who committed the crime would be convicted in their heart and come forward to confess their wrongdoing. We trust in Your justice and believe that You can bring about the truth and resolution in this matter.

Lord, Your Word reminds us in 1 John 5:14-15 that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us. We stand on this promise, knowing that You are attentive to our prayers. We ask for Your divine intervention and for justice to prevail.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for Aebwynn's strength and perseverance. May they find comfort in Your presence and trust in Your perfect plan. Grant them the peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that You are in control.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your unfailing love and believe that You will work all things together for good. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

hi iam actually from india i am 18 years old guy came from a hindu family but i accepted lord jesus as my saviour and i know he is the only way to heaven and i request you to prayfor my result which is on 25 th of this month i actually failed 3 times in jee mains this is my last chance and i...
Replies
Views
Please help me get a job at my favourite company, forgive me lord for walking away from my fate and giving up My life has been turned upside down My whole life I have been blessed with fortune and luck no matter where I go. I was listening to the inner voice. To your voice. Since leaving my...
Replies
Views
Prayer to get everything I want and to escape Gods judgement and to make myself small with a high self esteem and stop comparing myself with others let me be confident and let me stop walking like a stupid nerd who was bullied in high school increase my emotional intelligence and let me make...
Replies
Views
I am requesting prayer. I’ve recently got into a bit of a situation with the person I truly love and want to be with. All I want to do is make things right and get this person to forgive me. I want to work things out and get back together. Please help me ❤️. Please pray for me that things will...
Replies
Views
Dear friends - I am 62 and my job of 36 years is being shipped offshore to India. I have 3 years to get social security. They are also treating the 44 of us very badly with barely any severance and Cobra. I appreciate your prayers for me to find peace and another job that actually appreciates...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom