I ask God to deliver me from ...

Mistheo

Disciple of Prayer
I ask God to deliver me from bad spirits, set back spirits, lust, spirit of anger and to grant me my heart desire especially the dream job I seek.. Consultant for Global Trade Advisory (GTA) Service line. May your name be glorified. Amen.. I pray and ask that I get this befitting job and be useful to entire humanity in Jesus name. Amen I will prosper.
 
I ask God to deliver me from bad spirits, set back spirits, lust, spirit of anger and to grant me my heart desire especially the dream job I seek..Consultant for Global Trade Advisory(GTA)Service line.May your name be glorified.Amen..I pray and ask that I get this befitting job and be useful to entire humanity in Jesus name.AmenI will prosper

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, High Priest in the order of Melchizedek, please deliver ### from the darkness that has enveloped his/her life. Bless, guide, and protect as Your Will dictates. Amen in Jesus blessed Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God Almighty, Help me and deliver me from all evil. There are people that are trying to bring shame and humiliation into my life but I am asking God to pour out shame on all the powers struggling to put me to shame let them be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Let no weapon formed against...
Replies
8
Views
217
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
155
Mx ### is listening to very loud music and I am trying to sleep. Some hard rock or heavy metal music with strong basses. Lord help me to sleep. I am exhausted - I work in another city and have a sick old ###. And this young man ### is walking also, like a bear through the apartment. Lord please...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom