I ask God that I win the ...

Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### ### Barangay from Philippines, I am having a hard time thinking where to get some money right now, because I want to buy some Clothes and shoes for people that I would like to invite to come to the Church, I wish this prayer could reach the Throne of God and be answered...
Replies
8
Views
314
I speak decree declare demand I get a place to live I win a JACKPOT something where I’m hidden from Satan & crew and the secret Agents of Satan. Somewhere I can be comfortable and happy again have plants flowers pink flowers that can live and grow vegetables and find a nice guy to love me just...
Replies
9
Views
254
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom