I ask for your prayers in finding a full ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

onet

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for your prayers in finding a full time job. I lost my job Jan 18, 2013. I have faith that I will find another one soon, but at times the devil wants me to doubt God. I know all things are possible and nothing is impossible when I believe. Thank you for your prayers, ###
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a roommate where I live who is struggling a lot with her emotions like feeling depressed and constantly stressed out. She struggles with overeating and her weight causes her more physical and emotional pain. I also know that she struggles to believe God exists. Sometimes I hear her...
Replies
8
Views
320
Pray to the Lord Jesus for me. Career, finding a full-time job, working with others at work, finding a wife, starting a family of my own when I find a wife. Continue to walk in the Lord Jesus. Honouring my father and mother. I am a ###-year-old man turning ###.
Replies
9
Views
327
I am very depressed. I feel like I've been trying very hard to find work. I feel as though I can only do hospitality jobs and I really don't want to do this anymore. I want to do a different job and I feel very down..I have applied to jobs and been rejected. I feel very defeated now. I would...
Replies
7
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom