I ask for your prayers, I think ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
229
I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
233
Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom