Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
229
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m going through a very difficult time in my job and in my life. Things feel out of my control, and I’m facing challenges I never intended for. I truly need God’s guidance and strength right now.
Replies
7
Views
324
Please pray for me. I had a handyman that completed work at our home this year. I went to a store last week and thought I saw him but was not absolutely positive so I didn't speak. I have only seen this man twice in my life. Yesterday I contacted him to request completing another job at our...
Replies
9
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom