Panowil

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for you to pray for the healing of my mom ###. She is suffering swollen leg and foot, pain in head, neck, shoulders, back, stomach, shortness of breath and eyesight problems. Please pray as hard as you can for God to completely and wholly heal her. Thank and God Bless you ###.
 
I ask for you to pray for the healing of my mom ###. She is suffering swollen leg and foot, pain in head, neck, shoulders, back, stomach, shortness of breath and eyesight problems. Please pray as hard as you can for God to completely and wholly heal her. Thank and God Bless you ###.
God has blessed your mother with his healing power, God Bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
230
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom