I Ask For Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please continue to pray for me. I'm hurting emotionally, extremely severe, over my situation with ###. I ask you to pray for my healing, and peace, and joy in the name of Jesus. I'm deeply depressed. I ask you to pray that God takes control of ### and ###'s situation.

Thank You,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father in heaven,

Please come to ###'s aid today. I have been in this place that ### is in and he needs some relief. Father please do your will in his situation with ### and continue to be the rock that ### can come to and ease his worry.

Father give ### peace and understanding, knowing that you are there for him in this time of need.

In your name we pray, Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
194
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
130
I ask for prayer for our son ###. He has dispositions on April 16th and to court on April 20th, 2026. We ask that both will turn out well for him. We ask for the mighty Lord to transform ###'s mind, body and soul and bring him to salvation. Restoring him completely. We ask for his lawyer, judge...
Replies
11
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom