I ask for prayer for ###'s health and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for prayer for my husband's health and that he gets the job he is being called about. Thank you JESUS! I know you will make a way for my family. I also ask for prayer that my son will get a paying job soon. RUN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
152
My mum ### with 1 of her jobs; it’s ###, they stopped giving her the money, she decided to change banks; hope my dad ### didn’t mess it up. Another job of hers, ### is changing way of payment, hope she does what is needed on time, so she gets it. Me and many others use paratransit as we...
Replies
9
Views
142
I pray to God for my husband. We really really need help. My husband is very ill, the doctors know what is wrong but won't work together to give him what he needs. I fear my husband giving up, I don't want him to, for the sake of our children, I pray that he finds the strength to keep fighting...
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom