I ask for God's divine intervention. I ask for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacificgrove12

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for God's divine intervention. I ask for God's help in the marriage of ### and David. They have triplet daughters. They are arguing and have many financial difficulties. ### is unable to find and keep a job. ### is immature. They are considering divorce. I ask God to please save their marriage. Thanks
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
236
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
156
Thank you for your past prayers - I am so appreciative. Please continue to pray as I am completely depleted from this lifelong (over ### years) battle with PTSD, depression, anxiety and hopelessness. I have exhausted all options such as medication, counseling, speaking with many pastors and all...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom