I Ask For Forgiveness And Pray For A Positive Outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for forgiveness for all I have caused to others and putting myself in an unpleasant situation. I take full responsibility emotionally and pray the good Lord will see I have found the errors of my way. I pray I am given a second chance to right what I have wronged and not make anyone else responsible for my own person. I had a confused mind and broken spirit in my deep state of depression and hurt others in my own pain. I do not want to exist in this life and choose to live it. Please pray they see my soul forgive me and help me through these trying times. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus's name please pray it is God's will to heal my husband in all ways. Multiple medical conditions, extreme anger & depression. States daily wants to be dead. I never know what kind of mood he will be in. Just now, EXTREMELY angry for something minor (but I'm sure it's also a build up of a...
Replies
12
Views
343
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband in all ways. Under consistent severe spiritual attack. In a lot of pain, His anger & hatred is out of control. States daily wants to be dead. Lashing out at me but I will not engage in this behavior. Pray for positive outcome of his...
Replies
8
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I confess that I'm a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom