I ask for Divine favor as I go through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnee

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for Divine favor as I go through the process of my divorce. Any and all obstacles are simply removed. I intend a peaceful, quick transition in the coming days as I seek full understanding, backed by complete support granted by the court/judge for my requests. This or something better. And So It IS!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord you know what is good for your Children and I decree and declare favor in Jesus name.AMEN.

May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to go let go of the pain of holding on to someone who's already in Heaven. Missing them doesn't mean I have to keep grieving. They'll always be part of me. Just in a different way now. I can honor their memory by living fully, by being happy again. That's what they'd want for me, peace...
Replies
6
Views
238
I need to let go of the pain of being taken for granted. I gave so much of myself to people who didn't notice my efforts, until I stopped showing up. That doesn't make me too much; it means I loved deeply. The right people won't need reminders to appreciate me. Keep my heart soft, but never...
Replies
7
Views
193
I need to let go of the weight of trying to fix what was never mine to fix. I've done everything I could, and that's enough. Accepting what I cannot change doesn't mean I've given up; it means I am choosing peace over exhaustion. Let what's beyond my control rest where it belongs.
Replies
4
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom