i ask all people and prayer warriors for help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1969

Faithful Servant
I ask all people and prayer warriors for help in ###'s prayers, intentions, and a major financial blessing to be lifted and delivered to me ### as of today in Jesus' name.

I seek you first in your kingdom and righteousness.

I ask in Jesus' name to receive a money blessing, my prayers answered, and my intentions answered by you, Father of mine. Please, in Jesus' name, I ask to receive.

I give you 10,000 fold of honor and glory always.

I knock open and pour out a blessing to me and all ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray this in the name of Christ Jesus. Thank You for keeping my family safe from storm ###. Thank You for the ceasefire in ### and ###. Thank You for our home, where we are safe and warm. Please God, please heal me, my husband's sickness makes him a target for people stealing from his...
Replies
9
Views
378
Please may I ask all people of God to stand in prayer with me to receive favour for a new house in a safe and prosperous neighbourhood, I pray that my name will be favourable when it comes to receiving a new house in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
170
Asking the prayer warriors to help me pray for my Aunt ###. She’s in the hospital, and we’re unsure what’s going on. I’m praying for her healing and asking God to restore her back to health. God we need you. In the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,567
Messages
16,789,814
Members
649,134
Latest member
Toriutareanior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom