I applied for ### visa and it is taking too much time for them to call me for the interview. I need them to call me quickly.

Delay and disappointment is not my portion.

Oh lord grant me all my heart desire.

Oh lord I want to get married/marital settlement before June this year, let my husband locate me.

Oh lord give my sister a baby.

Bless me with good health and money. I shall not lack.

Let everyone that sees me favour me.

I receive my ### visa, I break every delay and disappointment.

Oh lord let my helper locate me.

I break every spirit of fear/anxiety.

Oh lord take every spirit of anger away from me.

Bless and protect my family.

Thank you Jesus 🙏🙏
My dear, your prayers are answered. It will come out. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
183
Please Father grant me my need of having job and help me with finance
Replies
11
Views
304
I'm financially struggling these days, I'm jobless for ### years, please restore me in faith, please give me the ###.
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom