I applied for a job... Plz guys pray for me....

Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n FULFILL all her wishes according to ur WILL BLESS everything that she does n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
181
Please Father grant me my need of having job and help me with finance
Replies
11
Views
299
Praise God, my name is ###, I have been applying for a job at United Nations office in my country ### for several times now, which I have not gotten. Kindly pray together with me that I will not miss the one I applied recently. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom