I and my family were facing a lot of problems, setback ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
Habakkuk 2:4 : THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH"

Heavenly Father! I We Praise and honour You! Thank You for being with us always and loving us with Your eternal love! You are in control of all things and We thank You for that. O Lord! Please forgive for not believing in Your love, power and goodness. Many times we've been discouraged by circumstances and many times we failed to trust in You. Please forgive us Lord! You are the God of all hope and we acknowledge that nothing is too difficult for You. I am confident that You will meet all the needs of your children, as they seek to live according to Your word! Thank You Lord for helping with your awesome power! I know You are with them right now to take care of all our needs and I thank You for that. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:16: for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes. Extended Explanation: Proverbs 24:16 offers a message of hope and resilience. It acknowledges that even those who...
Replies
8
Views
319
I've been having a lot of problems with Acid lately, I have to go to Drs a lot, Did Ultrasound Endoscopy and Colonoscopy, took medicines but nothing seems to be working, so I pray that God heals me ### please help me
Replies
6
Views
337
My family is facing a lot of problems since last year and all these still continuing. I want all these issues to come to an end and bring peace within us. My family is apart from each other. I ask for God's guidance, protection and blessings to be upon us. Please I kindly request for a prayer...
Replies
9
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom