I am ### yr Christian lady from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am 73yr old Sub-Chief, strong in everything because of Basketball in Ghana and my Stool Name is NANA, Okwaning Akyem Darko.1. And I started to listen to your sermon since 2019, through my youngest son who was then 12yr. by name ###. Whenever I listened to your sermon and it was like preaching...
Replies
8
Views
239
My name is Ms ###. I am ### yr old girl. I will appearing for my ielts exam on July ###. I am not able to concentrate on my studies, I am weak in my English speaking, reading, writing, listening. Please pray for me, until unless if I will not clear this exam I can't go to aboard for my job...
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
I am ### yr widow of ###. I am the only one left in my family. I lost my Mom in 2003 in a car accident. I had to take all 3 siblings and one grandchild. I need a prayer about unemployment, incurable diseases, arthritis, I can't walk my ankle is permanently sore. Doctors diagnosed arthritis...
Replies
16
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom