MathewVarghese0401

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### ###, working in ### at ###. For the past ### months, we are struggling without new projects. Without new projects, all employees are suffering without Salary. I request you to pray for our company to get new projects in ###. Also pray for our Boss and all employees, their families associated with the company. Thank you.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Replies
10
Views
201
Prayer request as I am working with a reporter to expose my former employer's horrible acts of unlawful dismissal and pray that the reporter will be able to report it out in a newspaper article and prevent my former employer from suing me for exposing their criminal activity to the press.
Replies
6
Views
232
Please pray that God protects me while I am working.
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom