I am working as a driver. my ...

Lerymose

Prayer Warrior
I am working as a driver. My salary is less. I have three kids. I have financial problems. Please pray for me, my salary should be increased and all my financial problems should be cleared. 🙏🙏🙏 Thank you ### ### ###.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Replies
10
Views
202
Prayer request as I am working with a reporter to expose my former employer's horrible acts of unlawful dismissal and pray that the reporter will be able to report it out in a newspaper article and prevent my former employer from suing me for exposing their criminal activity to the press.
Replies
6
Views
233
Please pray that God protects me while I am working.
Replies
9
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom