I am very lonely. I need peace and a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
267
I have been alone and lonely all my life it got worse after my mom passed away about ### years ago and here and I used to talk everyday and now I don't have nobody to talk to everyday except a few people on line I talk to my family sometimes but not all the time and I live with people who I...
Replies
6
Views
313
prayerrequest for myself. I am very lonely and I did God beg for a husband but it's more than that I feel so unloved so unseen so uncared for in my life. Haven't really got even much of a birthday card in years. No friends to call for since I was 19 I'm 34. I hurt deeply. I would like to...
Replies
6
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom