I am very grateful to God for ...

I am grateful all for your prayers. I have handed all to God because He had asked me to. I have faith that He knows what's best for me and His children. I completely trust Him and I just ask once again that His will be done. I want the world to glorify Him in me. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am very grateful to God for His mercy. I need your faith joined with mine in prayers for a very safe delivery free from any complications. Above all, let God's will be done and let Him alone be glorified.
Lord we pray for a safe and healthy delivery. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I had shared a post saying that I was going through a very difficult time at my workplace because of my boss. I prayed for his transfer, and my prayer has been answered. He has been transferred and will leave on ###. I sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me and supported me...
Replies
10
Views
526
Asking for your generous prayers. Husband is a senior detained in Middle East. He’s a gentle American in construction who told ### find work But it was a scam, now he’s being extorted. We have nothing to offer but out prayers that he will be free to come home. So many are in prison in this...
Replies
10
Views
124
I am very pissed off right now. I deserve to get my delivery this month of May. He told me that my delivery will be here on June 18th. It does not seem right to me. I deserve to hear good news. I feel like there is something off about the lawyers. The lawyers did the same thing that they said...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom