i am trying to take care of roof that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
i am trying to take care of roof that has been leaking for months now and no money to get it fixed and have to keep up with it with all this rain we getting but i am doing best i can with what i got to do with
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
308
I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Replies
9
Views
419
Dear God,🙏🏿 my name is ###. I have a terminal illness I have Hiv. I am trying to keep up with my bills Lord but I have fallen behind. I am asking you God in your son's Jesus Almighty Christ Name to help me pay my rent. I just got out of the hospital and I needed a hospital bed to be put into my...
Replies
5
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom