I am trying hard to continue in faith, help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am trying hard to continue in faith, help my belief Lord, for I am seeing nothing, so my belief needs you, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I in need of a miracle. I had meetings yesterday to try to do my job only to be met with more obstacles. I tried to have a meeting this morning with 2 Managers and they purposely went to another meeting rather than coming to my meeting to help them with some of their work. What am supposed...
Replies
8
Views
219
Good Morning, I submitted an application for assistance with back rent, and it was denied. It is a loan, and I needed to show proof of income and the ability to pay rent moving forward; however, I was not able to. That said, I'm still looking for work and other legitimate ways to honor God...
Replies
8
Views
259
  • Article Article
```markdown Lately, I’ve been reading academic papers about faith and sex. I don’t usually pick up detailed studies with tiny font, research lingo, and statistics for my summer reading, but it’s for a project I’m involved with. And it turns out that it’s much more interesting than it sounds...
Replies
0
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom