I am traumatized by losing an apartment and pretty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God give you the courage and strength to move ahead in life and leave what's in the past behind. What he has in store for the future shall be better. May you be healed and restored from this situation. Cast your cares to God.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I do not ask for anything but I didn't ask you to stand by me losing my family and you did either way. So now I ask you this lord, I plead, I've fought so hard to be where I am and I'm not willing to give up. As you've seen. So please don't give up on me...please grant me some miracle...
Replies
8
Views
303
Hello I am traumatized because I threw up twice and I have emetophobia (a fear of vomiting) and I got over it but recently I got worried and nervous and stressed that every time I eat I’m gonna throw up. And I want to tell my parents but I feel like they are gonna get mad because I’ve been lying...
Replies
6
Views
344
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom