I am taking my National Certification Exam on December ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter missionary4God
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missionary4God

Guest
I am taking my National Certification Exam on December 20, ###, please pray that I may pass it first time.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified. Thank You Jesus
 
I pray for you to pass your exam and to tell the world of your love of Christ. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask that you be with me tomorrow as I am taking my certification insurance exam. Take away any anxiety I may have. Please let all that I studied be absorbed and easily come back to my memory. Guide me to correct answers for each question on the exam so that I will receive a passing grade...
Replies
6
Views
358
Tomorrow morning I am scheduled to take my National Counselor Exam at 8am. I have been preparing for several weeks however I am just so nervous because I just need to pass this exam so that I can be able to start my new job so that I can support my family. Please Lord Jesus be with me tomorrow...
Replies
8
Views
373
I am taking my remedial exam tomorrow and I need to pass or else I will take the subject again next year. I have been reviewing for days. I need guidance on my exam tomorrow. I hope I don’t forget what I reviewed. Lord, please help me.
Replies
4
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom