i am taking board exam for nursing on sat, ###. please pray for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
i am taking board exam for nursing on sat, ###. please pray for me that i may pass this board. i believed in the power of prayer and i am asking God and you dear people with a humble heart to pray for me. To God be the Glory. - sister ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
211
I am taking a break from God and distancing myself from it rather than over relying on God. I will stop all prayer, Bible reading, and church going until when I am done recovering.
Replies
6
Views
281
I am asking for help in praying for me and ### as we take our Licensure Examination for Nurses here in the Philippines this coming November 4–5, 2025. We ask that we may pass this exam and become Registered Nurses. We pray that our names will be among those who will finally have “RN” after their...
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,173
Messages
16,819,807
Members
651,224
Latest member
Shaelkurlian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom