I am suffering spinal cord injury last ###.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for healing on my spinal cord and that God's mercy and healing power will locate me and I will rise up and walk again and do great works for the Lord. This accident will not take my life and I will not be handicap ###. Amen
Replies
5
Views
482
Please God heal me when go to doctor ### from this I do not want surgery I so tired of taking so much medicine to pain in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
367
Please pray for ### spinal cord injury (wheelchair) PTSD and big difficult changes continue to happen in his life need moment of clarity, strength and salvation. Thank you so much for your prayers!!!
Replies
14
Views
535
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,910
Messages
16,793,512
Members
649,479
Latest member
Eldiytorulnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom